Saturday, May 16, 2009

Job Hunt Update

Well I have been writing alot about trying to find a job and when I went out for Taralee's wedding I received two phone calls for interviews.  I was able to schedule them when I got back into the Springs and both of them went great.  One was for a paraprofessional for the school district I live in, I would have been a CNA at the schools.  The other one was for an EKG Technician at Penrose Hospital here in the Springs.  I received a call on Thursday informing me that Harrison School district met with many great applicants however I did not receive the job.  For the EKF Technician I will not find out until the first week of June.  I was the very first interviewee for the position anyone have input on whether or not being the first to be interviewed is a good thing or bad thing.  I only hope I left a memorable impression so they will be like "they aren't as good as the first one Crystal"  that would be great.  

As mentioned I went to Taralee's wedding it was amazing.  She was a very beautiful bride and I am glad that she found her eternal companion.  I hope they have a great start to an eternal marriage.  I really enjoyed spending time with my family and being able to see them even though it was a short visit.  I especially enjoyed being able to watch my nieces and nephews while the couples went to the temple for some sessions.  Although they enjoyed watching Hannah Montana I was able to pry them away for a bit to make them laugh and giggle and take some pictures with them.  I also was able to assist Brent in using the bathroom which it may sound strange but he is so cute when he knows it is time to sit on the toilet or how he describes that he wet his pants.  He doesn't just say that he describes the pull ups "Uh-Oh I peed in my car pull ups Aunt Crystal I need some new ones"  Also he can be with you one second and gone the next and the only place you need to look is the bathroom because that is where he will be.  I know that is probably a strange thing to post in the blog but he is just so cute!  Anyways this is my post for today and maybe this week except I have been working my behind off and there is nothing to show for it.  Love you all and miss you.

Crystal Pistal

1 comment:

Britt said...

Cyrstal! so glad you're blogging again. Keep me updated on your job search. good luck!