Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back in Indiana...

Some family may already know this and I don't know how many following my blog seeing how my last post was a year and a half ago. Anyways I moved to Indiana in August. I am currently working back at St. Francis Hospital in the ER and taking online classes from Pikes Peak Community College (that was the college I was attending out in Colorado) I am hoping to save up money and possibly returning back to Colorado to finish school I miss the ICU and Colorado mountains so much and just everything about it. Well this is my update in case people read this still. Hopefully I will become a more successful blogger with inspirational things to say or just blog about my life and productivity. We shall see.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Yay! So glad to see you blogging - still following :)

Ju said...

Wow... look at this... it only took me 9 months to see this post... I forget to check the "private" blogs... opps. But I see I haven't missed anything... but now that I remembered you can start going again :o) ... i like to use these "..." it bugs Jon. :o)